The Canadian Channel Chiefs Council (C4) is the voice of technology channel professionals in Canada. Membership is made up of IT vendors, solution providers, and distributors that are on the front lines of solving major IT business challenges. Our newsletters are delivered to interested members. To receive the newsletter delivered directly to your inbox please sign up here.
Please see previous issues below.
- May 2018 – Looking for a Channel Mentor? C4 has some new options for you! C4 newsletter -2018-05
- January 2018 – Five Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Channel Chief2018-01
- November 2017 – Looking to use AI as a tactical tool to build and manage channel success? 2017-11
- October 2017 – Here’s the latest news from C4…2017-10
- March 2017 – Open data in and IoT world 2017-03
- January 2017 – Next-gen technology fuels deal registration 2017-01
- November 2016 – Deal Registration: Do you have all the facts? 2016-11
- July 2016 – Let’s Change the World Together 2016-07
- March 2016 – Pathways Program Ready for Launch 2016-03
- November 2015 – Changes in the Channel and Capturing Opportunities in the Cloud 2015-11
- March 2015 – From Dealing with Millennials to New Board Members 2015-03
Looking for an older article?