C4 membership is essential for any professional in the Canadian technology channel eco-system providing all the tools, information, resources and professional development you need to enhance your channel career.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Peer-to-peer connections, learning, and sharing of best practices
- Up-to-date information on trends, challenges, and industry news
- Networking events
- Discounted fees on all courses and other initiatives
- Access to research and benchmarking data
- Insights into shared challenges and opportunities
- Credentialization – advance your career through accreditation and professional development courses
- Opportunities to influence how vendors and solution provider communities interact
- Opportunities to build awareness of the contribution of channel professionals to business growth
Corporate membership – $2,200 per year
Fee provides for up to five senior / executive members of your channel team to participate in all activities, committees or task forces, plus allows one such member the opportunity to be elected to the Board of Directors. If a representative is elected to the Board, an additional $2,800 in fees is required. Additional members may participate in C4 activities at $250 each per year.
Alliance Partners – $2,200 per year
Partners include distributors, consultants, buying groups, and solution providers. Fee provides for up to five senior members from the organization to participate in all activities. Additional members may participate in activities at $250 each per year.
To begin your membership or receive more information, click here